Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites



It's Friday Favorites time! I am a Pinterest junkie. Seriously...I have 118 boards and I am just a few pins short of  6,000. It is such an inspirational site for me. I realized though... that I need to physically do more projects and not just stare at all the pretty things all day. Friday Favorites are great for me, because I can share all the goodness of Pinterest and other sites I spied great finds on during the week. 







Arrow Finials-You guys.... these are sold out! They were not earlier this week, but I am sure this pic went around Pinterest and everyone fell in love, as I did. The curtain is what really caught my eye. It is so bohemian and lovely. I have been contemplating changing up my little guys room. There is nothing wrong with it now... but I so want to redecorate it in a woodsy/cabin/hunting/lodge kinda feel. I thought these arrow finials would be great. 

Wet Brush-This brush is so great! I have long and very tangled hair. My scalp is also super sensitive, so this brush is great for painlessly brushing through my tangled wet hair. I don't know how it works, but it is magic!

Thayers Peach Witch Hazel- I had to have this, of course, because it is peach scented. I was running low on my witch hazel(which I use as a facial toner) and saw this on Vitacost and put that guy right into my cart. It smells so good and gets rid of any extra dirt and/or makeup leftover on my face after I cleanse. It also adds a bit of moisture. 

Smashbox BB Cream- This is one of those products that I got a sample of and fell in love with and then realized it was a little pricey but I didn't care because it is so good! I use this all Summer long. I don't like to put on a bunch of face makeup during the Summer. This is great because it is a BB cream. So , basically it is a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. It is also wonderful because it has SPF35 in it so, I also don't have to use a sunscreen on my face. I can't say enough about this product. 

Zara Frilly Sleeve Top- I recently discovered Zara. Zara is one of the biggest international fashion companies. Their clothes are so unique. I saw my favorite Makeup Guru wearing this top and I fell in love. I really want to buy it but, I am hesitant to buy clothes online. The closest store to me is about an hour away so, I may venture out there and try it on. 

St. Tropez Tanning Mousse-This is another product that is a bit pricey, but nothing compares to it. It is a self tanning mouse that you use a mitt to apply. The mitt allows for a even coat every time. It is a gradual tanning mousse, so after about 4 hours you can rinse it off in the shower and it leaves you with a perfect tan. There is a darker bronzing mousse if you have a darker skin tone. This one is perfect for me and my fair skin.




Have a wonderful weekend! I have some fun posts coming up next week and I am excited to share them with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment