Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Lovin:Friday Favorites


Father's Day is quickly approaching and I gathered some items I know the Fathers in my life will love. 



Adidas Seeley Shoes- I spied these in the mall the other day and loved the look of these for my guy.
Cast Iron Oyster Pan-The Hubs recently has fallen in love with oysters(so have I). This pan would be awesome for summer dinners outside. 
Etsy Printable-This printable would be great for a father's desk. Love that my little guy thinks his daddy is a Superhero!
Wash, Wheel and Tire Cleaning Kit-a go-to gift for those car lovers in your life
Dollar Shave Club-The Hubs has this monthly razor subscription. It ranges from 1.00 to 9.00(depending on which blade you choose). It is a great monthly subscription service that delivers new blades each month. I love not having to buy expensive blades. The blades are geat quality and they have a shaving butter that The Hubs love.


No comments:

Post a Comment