Friday, May 9, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites





Garden Grove Floral Watch-I saw this on Francesca's site while searching for Mother's Day Gifts I have to be honest. I have never stepped foot in this store. We have had one for awhile in our local mall and it just seemed like an "older lady" store. I saw some younger girls on YouTube who purchased some really cute jewelry there and thought I better give it a chance... while I was at the mall a few days ago. I am glad I did. They have the cutest clothes, shoes and jewelry!
Heart Coffee Mug Set- I would love to buy these mugs from the Etsy shop owner, but they are a bit too much for my pocketbook. I thought these were great inspiration for a DIY project!
Mac Blush in Melba-I did it. I went to MAC and bought my first blush by them. I was afraid I would fall in love, because again these are pricey...but they have the pretties colors. Of course, I fell in love. This shade, Melba, is a gorgeous peachy pink. Perfect for Spring! (At least that is how I justified it and I may have purchased another shade).
#redballoonsforryan Tote- My sweet friend Alyssa of Beckett's Threads is donating all the proceeds of her red balloon stamped leggings, shorts and this adorable tote to the family that tragically lost their little boy last Friday. For more info and pricing you can follow Beckett's Threads on FB or on IG. She makes the cutest stamped leggings, shorts and even came out with her signature stamp on a t-shirt. My little man loves his shirt.
Ikat Glasses Case-I wish I would have seen this case before I purchased my last sunglass case. This one looks super retro and I am in love. If you are like me and constantly wear sunglasses this is a must for protecting them from everything in your purse.
Palazzo Pants-Do you guys remember these? I can't believe I am old enough for styles to be making another round! I wore these wide legged pants in high school. I personally love them because they flare out and distract from my booty and hips. They are also super comfortable and a great light weight pant option for the Spring and Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment