Friday, May 23, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites

This week I wanted to do something a little different with my Friday Favorites post. I have been loving You Tube. You probably already know that I love to watch makeup videos on You Tube. In the past I thought You Tube was more for watching funny videos or for figuring out how to fix something. I was so wrong! I was looking for some info on how to do a smokey eye about two years ago. I stumbled upon a girl named Jaclyn Hill on You Tube, who is a professional makeup artist.I watched her video and then proceeded to watch every video she had ever made! Then I discovered all these other girls who do these videos too and my life was ruined changed.

Recently, I have tried to branch out and find videos on health, interior designing and organizing. There are not many home decorating channels that I can find( if you know of any..please comment below). So, anyways I thought I would share some of my favorites! Links to their You Tube Channels will also be below.

Makeup:

The girl who started my obsession: Jaclyn Hill. She is so knowledgeable and is a big goof ball. I wish we were friends. She is amazing and gorgeous! She is a professional makeup artist so she has a lot of great tutorials. (When I went to get her link I saw she just posted a new video!!! I'll be right back!!!)




Makeup by Tiffany D. Tiffany is such a down to earth girl. She needs to be my friend too! I like her channel because it is not just makeup. She also posts about fashion and home decor. Her home is absolutely gorgeous! She has a blog as well that I always look forward to. 




Danna Ann is so beautiful. I love her personality She is easy to follow and always has great reviews and tutorials. She really goes into depth about the products she tries and I always check her channel out before I purchase something. 


Casey Holmes is again...gorgeous. They really all are but, they are also all very sweet girls. She is a Southern girl. She has a funky style and has awesome tutorials. Casey also has great reviews and is really honest about each product she tries. 



Kassie is another talented beauty guru that I follow. I am not sure if she is a professional makeup artist, but she is super talented. I love watching her channel because she tries out a large array of makeup and beauty products. Many of these girls are not professionals(but could be)...they just have a love for beauty and share it with all of us!

Health:

This is Summer and she is awesome! Number one she is a fellow Summer. Number two she is the reason I love Vitacost and has made me more interested in trying natural products and got me taking my vitamins again. Three she loves Jesus. I stumbled on her blog when I was searching for articles on anxiety She struggles with anxiety too and has shared a lot of great stories that have comforted me.  I could go on and on about how great she is!


Kendra Jorde is another down to earth girl. She shares many tips on how to stay healthy. She is also a Vitacost lover. Kendra uses a lot of natural beauty products as well and is a great resource when trying to find products that don't have a bunch of junk in them.


This girl's channel, Glutes N Glam, is new to me, but I already have learned so much. I recently watched he meal planning video that was very helpful. She also posts videos showing you step by step instructions of many different healthy recipes. 


Home Decor and Organizing:


Alejandra is all about organizing. She has soooo many great tips for every nook and cranny in your home. If you need help getting your space in order, I highly recommend her channel. She also has a website with even more helpful tips. 


This channel is a little different as it is not just one persons' channel but a magazine, House and Home. They feature many different tips and videos about different makeovers. As, I mentioned before there are not a whole lot of channels that I have found on interior decorating. This is a great resource!


I have so many others that I follow. If you want to know of any other beauty You Tubers I follow I will gladly share them! If you have any you love please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment