Friday, April 25, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites

I can't believe is is Friday again!!! This week I am sharing with you items I have actual purchased and am loving. Enjoy!








1-Loreal Sleek It Stand Smoother Serum-Spray  Best stuff for frizzy hair. It feels like a light oil without the greasiness
2-Crosley Palm Harbor 4 Piece Resin Wicker Set from Wayfair We were in need of a more modern patio set. We are loving this one!
3-Beach Babe Tone It Up DVD Love these girls!!! Great videos for toning and I never get tied of doing these routines.
4-Mint Merona Emily Sandals Got these pretties at Target and am loving the color!
5-Bath and Body Works Caribbean Escape 3 wick Candle  ohhhhhhh this smells like a tropical vaca
6-Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-on Eyeliner Fabulous liner. I am not a fan of their original 24/7 Glide on eyeliner but this velvet one is amazing. Stays on all day.




No comments:

Post a Comment