Thursday, April 10, 2014

Conceal, don't feel....don't let them know

I have dark circles....well now you knowwwwww! Let it go, let it go! Haha...I love the Frozen soundtrack! It was very fitting for my concealer find that I wanted to share and couldn't resist! 

My dark circles are out of control. I have tried everything to try to conceal them. From high end to low end and everything in between. Nothing worked! I bought every shade imaginable. I bought every formula imaginable. I have bought it in stick form, in cream form and in liquid form. NOTHING concealed my circles like I wanted. I recently bought an expensive concealer claiming that it was a full coverage dark circle eraser...nope...not even close. It was actually a little grey in color, which was very counter productive. So, there I stood in the light of day... as the circles raged on. Then I read about something that seemed a little weird but, I was desperate. It was a green concealer. Like avocado green. I was at Ulta with my mom and sister last night...so I knew they had to have something. Sure enough Physicians Formula made one. Hallelujah! 

I was so anxious to try it on this morning. I put it on and immediately thought of guacamole. I blended it out and it totally cancelled out the blueish gray going on under my eyes. Then, there is a lighter flesh tone shade that you apply over it, to get rid of the green color. It was a great formula too. No creasing so far. I am super excited about this new find. If you suffer from dark circles...Let them go, Let them go and get some of this below:

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment