Friday, April 11, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Y'all! I am so ready for the weekend. As promised I am sharing some of my favorites from this week.


 This might be a little premature to add something to my favorites that I have actually never tried or been to....but how can you go wrong with a place called the Donut Bar !!?? Has anyone gone? They have a location in Orange County and one in San Diego(my two favorite places). Each day they open at 7am (8am on weekends) and are open until they sell out. They feature so many unique flavors like Creme Brulee and Brad Fritter! I can't wait to make a trip out to one of the locations. Donuts are my all time favorites of favorites!


I first spotted these incredibly cute sandals in another print a few months ago and they are long gone but... Victoria's Secret currently has this leopard print and also has it in black. They are a bit pricey... but look super comfy!



I am so happy Nate Berkus is back on TV. I miss The Nate Berkus Show! His new show is an Interior Designer competition show. Each Sunday at 8pm on NBC the contestants get a new challenge to complete. So far, they have had to completely design a home inside and out. One week it was a Spanish home, another a Mid Century Modern and then a Cabin in the Woods. They are all so talented. Definitely a new favorite  If you love it too...come over on Sundays...it can be our thing and we can eat donuts:). Oh, did I mention I am not eating carbs?...yeah.



This color screams Spring. It is a peachy pink. I have never tried the Insta-Dri formula by Sally Hansen, so I thought I would give it a try. I hate waiting for my nails to dry and always end up messing them up. This really did dry fast. It is more of a matte finish, but I applied a clear glossy top coat. It definitely needed two coats as the first one was streaky....but I really like it so far. The color is really just gorgeous. I highly recommend it and it was under 5.00!


Have a wonderful weekend! I am going to the Flea Market on Sunday. Hoping to share my finds with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment