Friday, March 20, 2009


It seems that the last month or so of a pregnancy there are so many ups and downs. On Wednesday I went to the doctor and he received the results of the ultrasound he had ordered from the hospital. They stated that the baby was breeched. Which of course means that I would have to have a C-Section. Dr. M decided to schedule one for April 20th. Now, I can't say that I am totally thrilled about having a C-Section. I have never had surgery before and I can't watch one being performed on tv. The recovery isn't so great either. But....the idea of knowing when I could possibly have my baby and not having to go through labor and pushing my already large baby out...makes a C-section not so bad of a thing! Of course he could move into the right position and I could go into labor earlier than the 20th...which is in one month...oh my goodness how time flies. So, there is still a lot of unknowns. Due to his is looking like he could come earlier. So, if he hasn't moved and is large, a C-section is inevitable. If he moves and I still haven't had him by the 20th, they will induce and I will probably give birth naturally to hopefully a normal size baby:)

I received an email that my crib was in on Wednesday. Scott and I were able to have some time to pick it up on Thursday. So, I got ready to go after work and waited for Scott to finish up a phone call. He mentioned to the person right before he hung up that we were headed to WalMart to pick up the crib. She said, "Oh no do not go to WalMart". Scott said it was cheaper and no delivery fees and that we didn't want to go to WalMart, but it was a better deal. She said that she didn't mean not to shop there but that she received a text that there was going to be a gang initiation at Walmart and that they would kill three women!!!! Now, normally those texts are totally false and just a rumor, but I really found it odd that Scott just happened to mention to someone he rarely talks to that we were going to pick up the crib at WALMART and that she knew about this initiation. Maybe it was true maybe not but I was not going to take any chances. I think God was watching over me:) I could have sent Scott but that didn't seem wise either. CRAZY!!! So, no crib yet. Hopefully today I can get it and not get shot at..that would be nice. The days are getting shorter and shorter as we await on the arrival of our new one. It is scary and exciting at the same time. It could be a month, a few weeks...or even days before he is home with us. It is such a wonderful blessing that amazes me all the time.