Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Due Date

I forgot to mention that after my last ultrasound they moved my due date to April 13th!!! I go to the doctor today so I will see what he has to say. I have another baby shower on Saturday at church from 2-3:30. I am so excited! Scott put together the stroller last night and car seat. It was so surreal. Only a few more weeks and I will be pushing the little guy around in it. Friday my mom and Leah are coming to paint the nursery! Then I will receive my crib that Jan ordered for me the following week. I am planning on washing some newborn items and then getting the nursery as close to being finished as possible. Lots to do! Time has flown by so fast, as I knew it would. We had our Yard Sale on Saturday finally and got rid of a lot of stuff. Making room for baby:). Oh and tonight after the doctor appointment we have a 3 hour class given by Riverside Community Hospital on Infant Care. That should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment