Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Peanut...Peanut Butter..Cookies!


I was surfing the web for some new cupcake recipes and it made me really crave something sweet. I knew that I had a bunch of peanut butter so Peanut Butter Cookies it is. I whipped up a batch in no time and I used a random recipe from Cooks.com. I don't particularly like Cooks.com..just because their recipes are always missing steps or are really strange methods but the reviews were good so I gave it a try. I am so glad I did. They turned out chewy and delicious!


THE WORLD'S BEST PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES(revised)
From COOKS.COM

2 sticks butter, room temperature

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup granulated sugar

1 1/2 cups peanut butter
2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups flour

1 tsp baking soda


Mix butter, sugars and peanut butter together. Add eggs and vanilla. Then mix together flour and soda and add into mixture. Bake at 350°F for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

2 comments:

  1. you read my mind! i have been on the look out for a yummy peanut butter cookie recipe. every one i have tried never taste like it has enough peanut butter. if you ever go to simple simons, down town riverside, try their peanut butter cookies! i just bought some peanut butter yesterday to make the "kids" some for valentines day. yours look so delish! i'm going to try it!
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I will have to try theirs..haven't been there in years. Hope you like this recipe! Happy Baking!

    ReplyDelete