Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog LOVE-Gus and Lula

Ok...I come across a lot of really creative blogs. I am on the internet way too much looking at all the amazing creations everyone comes up with...but today I came across a blog that is my new favorite. This blogger (Britt) is so amazingly talented and creative. She came up with so many ideas that barely cost anything and look like she spent a pretty penny. Here are a few of my favorite that I just had to share: (you can find the link to all of these projects here)






She HANDPAINTED this!!!!












Created this light using a pot lid and a candlestick base...genius I tell you..genius!!!!
And finally..something I am so happy she shared because I could totally use this idea in my house!!!! Mini blind makeover!


1 comment:

  1. hi! you are so right! those are some great ideas! enjoy your day :)
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete