Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

This will be my last post I do as a twenty something!!!! Tomorrow I turn the big 3-0. It is bittersweet....mostly bitter. I am not one who looks forward to getting older. I know you grow more wise and yada yada yada...you also grow more gray hair and wrinkles and fat. I think I felt like I had wasted my "good years"being fat and that is why getting older was depressing. But...things are looking up...well actually down...10 pounds down to be exact:). 

This past week my diet hasn't been horrible...it just hasn't been great. My veggie intake has lowered and I have started to eat dairy and gluten here and there. I did reach my 10 pound goal so I am super excited about that.  I did not work out once!!!! Uggghhh...it seems like the eating healthy part is easier than working out. I am sure in time I will get in the daily routine of working out. So, my goal is still to work out 3 times a week to start and my next goal is to lose 5 more pounds by the end of the month. 

Tomorrow I may indulge in some sugar....it kind of scares me though. I haven't had any in 3 weeks. So I may just have a bite of bday cake. No need to over indulge...and cause myself to go into shock on my bday!


2 comments:

  1. Good for you Summer!!! You can do it!!!
    Can't wait to celebrate on Saturday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so well! Keep looking at the goal and ask God for His strength. You are an inspiration to me and many others.

    ReplyDelete