Friday, March 2, 2012

Pin Crazy!!!!

Most of the human population... or at least the female population...knows of Pinterest by now. Many have heeded the advice of other females to stay away..others have succumbed to the temptation of Pinterest and now spends late hours pinning away. I am one of those who has been pinning for awhile now and am pulling everyone in with me! I felt that I was pinning away but not actually putting any of them to use. So, I began to try a few recipes and some were great..some were huge failures.Side note..why are there so many bad recipes out there???? and why do i choose so many of them to make??? It is giving me a complex and I am a trained Chef...or at least I thought I was..now I am not to sure I ever went to Culinary School..based on the way some of these recipes are turning out for me. Ok..anyways...there are some good recipes and great craft ideas, home ideas, cleaning ideas..though I don't really care to try those tips out:).
I wanted to share with you a few ideas that worked for me!
Banana Pudding in Mason Jars...made for Mom's Bday!



Neapolitan Cupcake-Made for Dessert Auction




Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
Pecan Bars-Made for Christmas..mmmm
Smores Cookie!

Well...that was a lot of sweet pins! I will make another post about the more savory dishes I have tried. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures on Pinterest. Sometimes the ones that look not so appetizing are the best recipes. Those people lack in photography skills(like this girl) but do not lack in their cooking/baking skills:). Enjoy and let me know if you try any of these...or share your favorite pin that you have tested out!

1 comment:

  1. Summer! You're so brave! I haven't yet tried any recipes, only craft projects!
    Friends beware: Pinterest will ELIMINATE any spare time you have... and spare time you don't have too!

    ReplyDelete