Thursday, May 19, 2011

Round Two-Target

I stopped by Target to get a "few" things. It was a pretty good trip..only one item was FREE..but I mainly was just going to pick up some things that I needed and happened to have coupons for. So I saved about 35.00.

I bought Dove Shampoo and Conditioner. It is normally 3.49 each and I got it for 1.49ea. There are some better deals going on right now but for cheaper quality shampoos so I decided to get these instead.

Nail Polish Remover(Target brand) Reg-.97..got for .47
Peroxide- Reg-.62...got for .12
Ibprofn(24 tabs) .99..had a 1.00 coupon...FREEEEE..came home to print another as you can do two per computer and they were gone:( Gotta remember to always print two!!!!

Some other deals on items I needed were:
Nivea Sun Kissed Gradual Tanner(New Fav) Reg-7.69 with coupons paid 2.69
Nivea Lotion Reg-5.04 with coupons paid 2.04
Revlon Lip Gloss- Reg 6.49 paid 3.49 Great Deal!!!
This was my splurge...but I have wanted to try it for so long..It is the Sally Hansen peel and stick nail polish stuff:) It is regularly 8.54 I got it for 6.54 not that great but the best deal I have seen so far. Could have waited for a sale but I really wanted it:)
I also got some great deals on clothes. I had quite a few 3.00 off and 2.00 off Target Coupons for apparel..mainly tops...and you can use those on clearance so I picked up a few tanks for 4-5.00.

I felt like I spent a lot in one day...but I realized that I don't have to get any toiletries...makeup or clothes..for quite some time now. 

Happy Couponing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment