Wednesday, October 20, 2010

STOOOOPPPPP......

Growing sooooo faaaasssttt!!!! That is what I want to yell at my son. On the 16th he turned 1 1/2 years old:(. His little personality is really coming through. He is quite the character. He makes me laugh out loud daily. He has begun this thing where he tries to tell me something that just happened. Like when I get home from the store and he was at home with daddy..he will begin to mummble and and then say "where did momma go"? He then starts yelling "momma" "mommma"as if he is showing me how he was calling for me while I was gone...too cute! Oh and did I mention he is the smartest 18 month old on the planet..yep...it's true! He knows probably around 80 words..no joke..he definitely gets that from his father(the talking a lot part).

Well I guess this was just a post to brag about my little guy. Which is totally fine...right??? Everyday gets better and better. I am so blessed to be his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment