Friday, June 12, 2009

8 weeks!




Can you believe it???? Shane is already 8 weeks old! I sure can't. Everyone says to enjoy every moment because before you know it you turn around and they are graduating. That became so clear to me last night when I went to my brother's graduation from high school!
Today I took Shane to the doctor to check him out. He has been congrested and coughing. He also was sneezing so I am sure he has a cold. Doctor doesn't seem to think he does. He listened to his lungs, looked at his ears, throat and nose and did not find anything? Oh well...I am going to keep an eye on him.
I have to return to work on Monday:( I shouldn't complain. I still get to stay home with him. I couldn't imagine having to leave him all day.
Being a mommy is so fun..tiring..but fun. I LOVE him so much. Well I gotta go the little one is up from his 20 minute nap. Was hoping for a longer one. Will hopefuly get a chance to update this soon!

1 comment:

  1. Summer,
    Eight weeks went by sooooo fast. What a blessing to be able to stay home with Shane. I would cry if I had
    to leave my baby. Praying that the LORD would give you strength to do all that you need to do each day.
    "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete