Friday, February 28, 2014

Peachy Keen

My favorite scent of all time is peach! I love peach lotion, peach lip gloss, peach candles...even the color peach is a favorite. I gathered a few of my favorite peach products right now to share with you! I will have you craving a peach cobbler by the end of this post:).



Left: Ellen Tracy Peach Caramel Hand Soap (Michaels), Peach Market Candle (B&BW), Peach Bellini Candle (B&BW), White Peach Mango Candle by Melt (Target) Middle: Ellen Tracy Small Candle in Peach Caramel (Michaels), Vineyard Peach Body Butter (The Body Shop) and in front: Green Tea with Peach by Bigelow (Vons).

I have not tried the Ellen Tracy items from Michael's yet, but they smell soooo good. I have purchased hand soap from Joann's before (Dollar section) and it was horrible. I am hoping this craft store hand soap is better! The Bath and Body Works candles are AMAZING. The Peach Bellini is one I just finished and was happy to see that they still have it in the store, it is just in different packaging(my candle was purchased around New Years). I also saw online that they have a lip butter in peach market...looks like I need to take another trip to B&BW!!! The Melt candle from Target is one I mentioned before in a post and have not been able to find again. I am so glad I stocked up when they went on clearance. The Body Shop Body Butter smells exactly like a peach. I have to stop myself from eating it! It literally smells just like a juicy peach. If you have never tried a body butter by The Body Shop. I highly recommend them! Lastly, this Green Tea by Bigelow is awesome. I think I have mentioned this one too(sorry I am obsessed with PEACH). I like to add a decaf tea bag to the Peach Green Tea bag for my iced teas. DELISH!

It is a rainy gloomy day today, but if you live in SoCal you know the weather has been more like spring and summer weather rather than Winter. Peach reminds me of summer and I can't get enough of it! Let me know your favorite scent and any products you have tried and love!

I will leave you with some home decor inspiration featuring peach as well. I think it is so pretty in a little girls room or any girly space.


 
Via
Via

No comments:

Post a Comment