Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pinterest Inspiration

It has been awhile since I had any time to blog. If I do have extra time I am pinning away on Pinterest. If you are not familiar with Pinterest you may want to check it out. However, I must warn you it will suck you in!!! I have many boards that I pin things to. One is my Flour Power board. It is all the baking ideas that I want to try. I recently tried a couple and wanted to share. The first was Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Muffins. They were delish! I had never had Pumpkin and white chocolate together. Pumpkin seems to make everything so moist and these definitely were. The second recipe I pinned that I tried was the Cinnamon Crescent Rolls. Oh.My.Goodness. Let me tell you these are addicting. I had two and would have had more if I didn't feel the need to share. A group of friends from church got together and baked. It was so fun. I had all the ingredients already for these rolls and thought it would be great to try out. They are like Cinnabon meets Krispy Kreme. Hot out of the oven they are glazed with a powdered sugar vanilla glaze that reminds me of a glazed doughnut from Krispie Kreme..yummmmm. I have a few more recipes that I am going to test out on our annual baking day with my Mom and Sister. I will be sure to remember to take pics and post how they all turn out:). Happy Baking.


2 comments:

  1. You need to bake your mother some of those crescent rolls! My mouth won't stop watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rolls were amazing! I ate 3 :) yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete