Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Lovin:Friday Favorites

Now that summer is officially here I am feeling the need for a beach trip. Since, I do not know when I will be able to make it... I am getting my fix by looking at all the cute beach day necessities on the world wide web! I also included a lil' beach bum board! Surf's Up!


Boho Braid-Emily at The Freckled Fox has the prettiest hair tutorials. I wish I could braid my hair! It is the perfect hairstyle for the beach.
Wildfox Maxi-This reminded me of Hawaii. I love this for walking on the pier after a long day in the sun.
NYC Bronzer in Sunny-I don't like to wear a whole lot of makeup at the beach. I just put on a bit of bronzer and blush and I am all set...after my sunscreen of course.
Sunset Beach Candle-Ahhhhhh!!! I love this scent. It is such a beach scent with pineapple and papaya. 
Roxy Hat-Gotta cover that face. You mind as well do it in style. I love anything ROXY. When I was younger I dreamed of living at the beach and being a surfer girl...still do dream about this:)
Makeup Geek in Head Over Heels-this is a great blush to add just a touch of color to your face. I love Makeup Geek. Their products are all affordable and very high quality. Reminds me of MAC!
Roxy Hoodie-One of my favorite parts of a beach day is when the sun begins to set and it starts to cool down. Love throwing on a hoodie and enjoying a bonfire. 
Beach Chair-I need to head over to World Market and pick this up. It is on sale and I am in need of a bright and comfy beach chair. 






Kid's Beach Chair-How cute is this? A personalized child's beach chair. They come with umbrellas too!
Beckett's Threads Shirt-This is my friends' company. I love this design...kinda want one for myself:)
Rash guard-My little guy loves wearing a rash guard. It is great for a little extra protection from the sun too. 
Surfboard Trainer- Since I did not end up being a surfer girl...I could get this surfboard trainer for Shane and see if he can be a cute little surfer boy.
Old Navy Cover Up-Terry cloth is so great for a cover up. Your little girl would be so adorable in this!
Boat Shoes-Someone with a little girl seriously needs to buy these boat shoes! They are one sale too!


Anyone planning a beach day? I just may need to go tomorrow. I have beach fever!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment