Friday, June 13, 2014

Summer Lovin: Friday Favorites

Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral by Kate Moss Lipstick, 09- I recently purchased this lipstick and it is so bright and perfect for summer! It is long wearing and is a super smooth formula. Plus, it smells really good!


Nautical Two-Toned Fedora- I love wearing hats this time of year. They are super cute and protect your face from the sun. This one is from Forever 21 so you know it is affordable!

Jacquard Tank -I purchased this tank from Target a few days ago and I love it! I think I am going to go back for a few more colors. It is hard to tell in this pic but if you click on the link, zoom in on the tank and take a look at the pattern it is so pretty. 


Athena Tab Strand Necklace-Have you heard of Baubble Bar? If not, I apologize in advance. It is an online accessory shop that has the pretties bracelets, necklaces, rings and other accessories. I am loving statement necklaces right now and anything pink, so this was a favorite. 


Be Brave Print-This is very random, but I was tempted to redecorate Shane's room again this week. I so desperately want to decorate a camping/lodge/hunting room. Wouldn't that be fun? I started collecting whatever I had and collected ideas online(like this print). I then realized I needed to paint and get a new bed spread and so then I said, "Summer, STOP"! It was fun dreaming but he has a great room and I need to be content. I did purchase a desk and shelving unit for his room which I will be sharing soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment