Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I know...I know it is Thursday. I thought about posting all day yesterday...but I just didn't wanna!!!! Mainly because I have hit a plateau in my weight loss. For 4 days last week I weighed the exact same! Now, I was happy I didn't gain but seriously! I wanted to hit my goal of 10 pounds in two weeks. That didn't happen...but as of this morning I am at minus 9:) So, I will take it. I have to say I realized I wasn't drinking as much water as I was in week one. I had also not been eating as much and as many veggies. So, I know what I have to do.

I think the fact that I am turning 30 is looming over me as well. It is a bit depressing. I already feel myself getting older. Mainly mentally. People are really bothering me. So...I have been staying away. That really has nothing to do with getting older that is really my hormones that apparently are super out of whack! I think now that I am eating better that I am really aware of all my imbalances. I am certain that sugar has been the main cause of my ailments and my hormones. I immediately got a migraine when it was "that time". I always thought that might be the cause and now that I have had no sugar..dairy(ok I did have a little) and gluten(might of had a tortilla) I am certain it is the hormones...or maybe that small amount of dairy and gluten messed me up??? Anyways, I am trying to be better about taking my vitamins right now too. That really helps. I currently take 1 multi-vitamin, 2 magnesium/calcium tablets, 1 CoQ10 and 1 Fish oil capsule a day.

Overall, I have much more energy...my anxiety has been flaring up lately...but I think that is due to my under eating...causing my blood sugar to drop. This weeks goal is to get in at least 3 days of cardio. That is not a whole lot but is a huge step for me. Eat Well...Feel Well....that was my attempt at being inspirational:).

No comments:

Post a Comment