Monday, May 5, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ball Game: Baseball Themed Party


My son turned 5 last month and we threw him a big party! We had close to 100 people in attendance and it was a blast. The Hubs decided to hire a Hot Dog Cart guy and boy am I glad he did. It was such a relief to not have to make food for 100 people! We also got a bouncer that kept the kiddos busy and they had a blast in it! Well enough talkin' lets get to the pictures!

Etsy- These invitations were perfect for our theme!

The Hot Dog Cart. Isn't it so cool?! He had 9 different hot dog choices to choose from. Some of the toppings included were: Chimichurri, Chili, and other classic condiments. They were all delish!

Etsy-Loved these instant download banners! 

Etsy

A baseball themed party wouldn't be complete without Cracker Jacks and Big League Chew!


I used some tin pails that I already had and bought some fake grass from Joann's and then just placed a baseball on top and had my centerpiece completed just like that.
I also had these paint cans on hand from a previous party. I searched for vintage baseball printables online and printed out these on card stock and inserted them into the pails(had to trim down a bit). Then I filled them with peanuts and added some felt homemade pendants. 


Pay no attention to my handwritten sign!!!! I got a new computer and didn't have Microsoft Word yet and forgot to try to print it out somewhere else:). Anyways, I love this idea. All our party guests signed the Birthday Boys' Bat. It will be a great souvenir from the party to keep forever.

Happy Birthday to my Lil' Slugger!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment