Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

The Christmas Elves have been busy at our household these past few days! By Elves I mean The Hubs...who was in charge of taking down the decor and that is where his help ends, as I no longer require his assistance in the "festivizing" of our home. You see he would like colored lights and tinsel on his Christmas Tree. The idea of that chills my bones and so I bring out his one Santa that he randomly chose while he was randomly at Michael's. Shane also helped and I let him...a little more willingly than The Hubs...but I still kept my eye on him. I know Christmas should be more about the children..but lets face it..they usually don't have the most sophisticated taste and that just can not be allowed in my Christmas fa la la Land! Then the last Christmas helper was my Mom. Whom I get my Christmas Ideals from and who made me a little decor crazy...in a good way!!!! We both like that lodge cabin feel. Gingham, burlap, plaid, fresh greenery...no fake garland business...no cheesy Santas. I like to add a little glam as well. I blame it all on blogs and Pottery Barn:). But......if you are into cheesy Santas...tinsel and a singing fish that sings " Feliz Navidad" I still love you. I LOVE anything Christmas. It is so fun for me to see how people decorate for the holidays. I can't help but smile:). So, I want to share with you a little of our home around Christmas Time! 











No comments:

Post a Comment